All about cool people, places and things I find in and around Austin, Texas.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cutie Pies

mmmmmm, pie.
Who does not love it?

Well here in Austin pies are easy as pie to get.
Just head on down to South Congress Ave. and find the food trailers.
Look for the pink and the green and there ya go.


You have found Cutie Pies!

Not only was this my first trip to Cutie Pies,
it was also my first time visiting a food trailer.

This trailer does not disappoint.

Lovely bright colors that you can't help but smile at.
Feathers, twinkle lights, and the cuteness you can handle!

Jaynie and her Cutie Pies have been featured in Southern Living
and Marta Stewart Living Magazine.
Hoo-ray!!

But this is not just about the trailer...its about what's IN the trailer...
the PIES!!!

Today when I stopped by the menu had

Fudge Brownie
Buttermilk
White Chocolate something or other
Cherry Berry (which I picked up!)
and I am sure there were others but I can't remember!

The menu is always changing so be open minded to try something delicious when you get there.

And there are pies of the mini variety, not whole pies.
If you want a big, whole pie you have to order those up ahead of time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Pie

ok, wow, I can not speak or type at the moment...
I am in pure pie heaven.
I had to take a bite of the pie in order to speak to the
flavor.
oh wow.
Yeah, that is amazing pie.


Cherry Berry.
Strawberries, cherries, blackberries...
Sweet but not too sweet.
Great berry flavor.

The crust was light and flaky.

If I had known the pie was this good it would not have
survived the ride home in the car.

Please go visit Jaynie and the Cutie Pie Wagon on South Congress.
You will not be disappointed!

Follow her on Facebook here.
Check out her website here.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment